Mohawk Ambulance Service is proud to announce the promotion of 11 employees to the position of supervisor. Supervisors provide field leadership and guidance to EMS personnel at Mohawk Ambulance’s six stations throughout the Capital Region, while also performing EMT responsibilities, facilitating internal communication, staff scheduling, and equipment and supply maintenance.
The 11 promoted employees are (Name, Hometown):
- Andrew Dunham, Albany, N.Y.
- Jacob Higginson, Schoharie, N.Y.
- John Kervin, Chatham, N.Y.
- Patrick Kervin, Chatham, N.Y.
- Shane Large, Troy, N.Y.
- Kaitlyn Mackey, Albany, N.Y.
- Kristina Marilla, Schenectady, N.Y.
- Allen Post, Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Kaimeisha Swankey, Schenectady, N.Y.
- Ryan Thompson, Troy, N.Y.
- Hassan Waly, Latham, N.Y.