Come Join Us!
Mohawk Ambulance Service focuses on recruiting individuals who are “service oriented.” We believe that the most important asset of every organization is its employees. We invest in our staff by providing in-depth and ongoing training program for all employees. Employee retention is a high priority and we accomplish this by developing our team as valued partners in caring.
An equal opportunity employer, Mohawk Ambulance Service offers competitive wages and flexible scheduling. Other benefits include in-house training, as well as educational advancement and promotion opportunities.
Mohawk Ambulance Service provides a drug- and tobacco-free work environment that is ensured through pre-employment and random drug screenings.
Human Resources Generalist
We are currently seeking an energetic and motivated HR Generalist with a proven track record for coordinating all aspects of Human Resources Compliance. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for the following, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the recruitment process advertising, applicant tracking, background checks, etc.
- Conducting new hire orientation and exit interviews
- Coordinating Benefits Enrollment, procedures and enter data into payroll system
- Assisting with employee relations and communications
- Interpreting policy and disseminate information to staff
- Filing maintenance and record keeping
- Visiting stations as needed
- Reporting to the Director of Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or HRIS systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources working in a generalist capacity
- Familiarity with federal and state regulations
- Exhibits ability to maintain confidentiality with company and employee information
- Previous experience working in a Union environment strongly preferred
Apply below. Applications and resumes may also be faxed to 518-395-5925 or mailed Attn: Sabrina Poventud, Talent Acquisition, 323 Kings Road, Schenectady, NY 12304.
For phone queries, call 518-393-4117 ex 2007.
Mohawk supports a safe, drug free environment. Criminal background checks and drug testing are part of our hiring process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, encouraging women and minorities to apply.